|Snatch OTM||155||1x5 (2 misses)|
|Halting Sn DL (knee) + Finish + Floating Sn DL||175||3x3|
Snatches suck even more this week. Went in with sore shoulders, probably from the 750m swim yesterday but they felt looser than they typically do. Had trouble locking out at the top comfortably. As such, I dropped down to something that I felt comfy with (~70%) and worked there.
A few things that I changed today:
- tried using feet for the the first few reps and that felt ok but didn’t translate well passed the first rep at 155
- have been covering the bar during the first pull more than I used to, which has thrown my balance a bit off. Maybe I need to stop doing that?
At a minimum, snatch balances have to make it into my workouts or else I’m going to suffering for a bit…
Recovery (last night) #
- ~ 8 hours sleep
- swim + run over the weekend. maybe too much of a swim…?
- cold oats: ½ cup gluten free oats, handful walnuts, handful raisins, handful coconut flakes, 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 1 teaspoon greek yogurt, drizzle agave nectar
- half sausage omelette
Post workout #
- 1 scoop veggie protein in water
Meal #1 #
- chicken/steak/tofu + brown rice