jerks gonna jerk
|back extension||body||2 x 10|
|plank||body||1min x 2|
It’s hard getting video when you’re using all the blocks for jerks so we missed out on them again. I’ll figure out a good solution for this soon.
Right hip continues to be an issue, which started creeping into lower back tightness/slight pain. I really need to mobilize tonight or else cleans are going to be brutal tomorrow.
I was able to get weight overhead consistently without missing a single rep. However, it wasn’t always pretty. Warming up I noticed I was pushing forward a bit too much, which I feel I corrected throughout the workout. My right shoulder was spazzy last night into this morning but it wasn’t bad enough to prevent me from doing the thing today. I was a bit tepid in back foot because of the hip tightness. Mobility is king!
Recovery (last night)
- ~ 7 ½ hours sleep
- no mobility work
- oki shake: handful spinach, 1 banana, 1 scoop veggie protein powder, ½ handful blueberries, water
- trader joe’s cold brew
- 1 scoop veggie protein in water
- cold oats: ½ cup gluten free oats, handful pecans, handful raisins, handful coconut flakes, 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 1 teaspoon greek yogurt, drizzle agave nectar
- 1 apple
- eat club caesar salad: > Total Calories: 447 > Total Fat: 18g > Total Carbs: 34g > Sugars: 6g > Protein: 39g > Fiber: 6g
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- - ½ cup 2% fage greek yogurt, handful raspberries, handful blueberries, 1 tb peanut butter, drizzle agave nectar, ¼ cup granola
- 1 pear
- ½ cup cauliflower rice paella w/ chicken
- ½ avocado + spinach salad
- carrots + hummus
- 1 banana + peanut butter